Food Safety Management Systems training courses
Our food audit courses provide a comprehensive and practical understanding of HACCP and the International Food Regulatory Standards and the National Food Safety Auditor (NFSA) Scheme.
Our Food Audit Courses cover Food Safety System Requirements, such as legislation, Food Safety programmes, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) as well in depth knowledge of the requirements and application of ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems – Requirements for Any organization in the food chain.
Food Safety Audit training is internationally recognised by Exemplar Global and covers the following units of competency
- Exemplar Global – FS Food Safety Management Systems
- Exemplar Global – NFS1 Assess Compliance with Food Safety programs
- Exemplar Global – NFS2 Communicate Food Safety Audits
- Exemplar Global – NFS3 Conduct Food Safety Audits
- Exemplar Global – NFS4 Identify, Evaluate, and Control Food Safety Hazards